Monday, March 23, 2009

Life Lately

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had time to sit and write, I've just not done it. I figure it's picture time though, as pictures speak wonders. At least I think they do.

Here's a picture I couldn't resist taking.



















Just another day.














Coloring while the moms are in Bible study.














A view from outside.














Simple.














It's not all about kids, but they sure do warm my heart. 
Life here is moving, we're currently in the process of taking a census of the entire community we go visit. It's going to be a tough process, but well worth it. We're also in need of a spot of land to build a new tutoring center on. Prayers would be appreciated for that - a group from Auburn is coming near the end of April to help build it, so we obviously have to have the land before then. This is the cool part where we get to see God do His part. :-)

I'll do my best to write more often...we'll see how well I do.

Godspeed.

2 comments: