Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day One

Well I'm here.
And it's time for bed.
How exciting does that sound?

I did my best to try to catch up on sleep today. It didn't work out very well, especially considering I almost fell asleep in church tonight. I was sitting in the front row though, so I forced myself awake for fear of the pastor bringing it to the whole congregation's attention. 

I'm looking forward to the next four months. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it more than I thought I would have.


Godspeed.

1 comment:

  1. I love that our God is not a God of first chances, but a God of 10,954th chances as well... and when He desires something He will relentlessly pursue us until we "get it!" He is in love with us that much. So you didn't listen to hear the times God called you when you were "home"... God must want you to walk the path you're now on and have such amazing plans and adventures along the way! You're His favorite JD in all the world!

    ReplyDelete